Thursday, January 8, 2015

Capetown + Kalk Bay



My exploration through Capetown led me to find some unique and interesting pieces. I discovered a lot of markets and small co-ops that exceeded my expectations and made me feel like a kid in a candy store. While I still visit candy stores at the age of 24 and get more excited than I should, navigating through these markets and boutiques was always a fun and wonderful adventure!



At Mungo & Jemima on Long St. in downtown Capetown I found this beautifully hand made necklace with a little fringe on the end of it and I'm a complete sucker for anything with fringe or a tassel on it. The nicest women worked there and even recommended a great Ethiopian restaurant for us to try that night. 


I can not say enough of about how much I love the Kalk Bay Co-Op. I stepped into this store and felt like I had entered an entirely different world.



No comments:

Post a Comment