Wednesday, February 25, 2015

5 Places You Can't Miss In Milan






It has been a little over a year since I moved back from Milan and as bloggers are flocking to the city for fashion week I thought I'd share some of my favorite places to visit!


1. Luini's - I've written about Luini's before but it's worth another mention! The BEST panzerotti in Milan. It's a fact. I had never heard of it before I got to Milan but by the time I left I'm positive I was 70% panzerotti. Get there early to avoid the lines but regardless don't let the lines deter you, they move quickly with the help of their suited up bouncers!


Via Santa Radegonda, 16 Milano Italy
Open 10am-8pm
Closed on Sunday*

*I had my heart broken a few times when I would forget it was closed on sunday.






2. Princi - One of my FAVORITE places to grab lunch. While they are probably better known for their breads and foccacia. I was always queueing up for their octopus salad. TO DIE FOR. There sweets selection can't be missed either. It's just around the corner from Duomo so you can always take it to go and sit on the steps of the church! There are also 4 other locations around the city!


Via SPeronari 6, Milano Italy
Open: 7am-8pm






3. Shocolat - One of my FAVORITE places for gelato is Shokolat. It's near Cadorna and only a 5-10 minute walk from Duomo. Of course I flocked there every other week for the nutella gelato, the gelato being merely a vehicle for nutella. 


Via Giovanni Boccaccio, 9 Milan Italy
Open: 7:30am-1am



4. Bastianello -  Thankfully I only discovered this pasticceria about a month and a half before I left Milan because I would have come home 10 lbs. heavier. Every pastry there is beautifully made and they taste just as good as they look! The sfogliatella being my favorite! Right off the San Babila stop. 


Via Borgogna, 5 Milan Italy
Open: 7-10pm



5. Magnum -  Naturally I would recommend 3 sweet shops. My final recommendation is Magnum. You get to be a little creative and invent your own bar and add exotic elements like dried rose petals and passion fruit! How could you resist?!


Piazza Santa Maria Beltrade, 1 Milan Italy
Open: 8:15am - 8:45pm

Go get lost in the streets of Milan and enjoy Fashion Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment